Prof. Muayyad Ahmad is a professor in the Clinical Nursing Department at the University of Jordan.
• PhD from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 2000, MSc and BSc from the University of Jordan
• Around 130 publications in International Journals (Scopus and ISI).
• Dr. Ahmad is a reviewer in many international and national journals.
• Dr. Ahmad held several administrative positions as the Dean of the School of Nursing at the University of Jordan and a head of the Clinical Nursing department.
• Supervised 30 master and doctoral students, many of them received awards on their thesis and dissertation
Dr. Ahmad is a winner of many awards at the national and regional levels, some of these awards are:
o Ali Mango award for the Best Researcher in Medicine and Nursing- In Jordan, 2018.
o The distinguished professors award 2017 from The Scientific Society of Arab Nursing Faculties - Arab National League.
o Distinguished Scientist Award of the Venus International Foundation Research Awards - VIFRA 2015; Chennai, India.
o The Award of the distinguished researcher in the Health Schools for the years 2013-2014 from the University of Jordan.
• By the end of July 2022, Dr. Ahmad Scientometrics are as follows:
o According to the reports published by Stanford University in October 2020, and October 2021; Dr. Ahmad was ranked among the top 2% out of 100,000 top-scientists in the world.
o ResearchGate Read more than 1,1000,000
o Google scholar 36, citation 4,600, i10 index 83